SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replace drawer guide and glide?

A home owner from Port Angeles, WA says:
Stumbled across your website just now. Love it!!

Bought dresser off Craigslist and two drawer glides were busted. I cannot find replacement parts anywhere due I think to the beveled angle? No markings of any sort to identify a replacement manufacturer. The pics show how a portion of each plastic glide have broken off. Plus the track on one is sheared way off and that would need fixing too.
The pieces were glued onto the bottom of drawer so I'll have to whack them off carefully I guess. Unless you have a different idea?

After reading other comments here, it looks like installing the 32-063 kit is my best bet?

The dresser guide is screwed in so I can remove it easily I think. Plus I watched your video and think I can do this install.

Thanks!
Kristine
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If you just need a guide, our 32-112 may be worth considering. It appears very similar to your own part. However you wanted to replace the whole track system then our 32-063 is definitely a great choice.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)