SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replace rollers for sliding glass door

A quick learner from Chandler, AZ says:
Hi, I attached the label I found within the doorframe of my sliding glass door. I tried using the AAMA website to find out who the manufacturer was with no luck. Is it possible to tell by looking at the label which rollers I would need? I'm trying to avoid taking the door off the frame until I actually have the rollers so I can replace them all in one attempt. Thanks so much for any direction you can provide.

User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on that sticker, I can tell you that your door was made back in 2000 by PARAMOUNT. Unfortunately, we don't have any records on what roller they used. You likely won't find any number or stamp that tells you what you need, unfortunately. Most manufacturers design their doors without considering that people may want to replace individual parts; they would rather you simply replace the entire door, so they have no reason to make it easy for you. We may be able to help you identify a replacement roller, but you will need to remove door and roller to show us.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)