Replace the arm with a longer arm

A home owner from Columbia, SC 29212-1955 says:
I installed crank and it almost works. The arm on the broken crank is 2-3/4 inches from center of hole to center of hole. The 39-060 is 2-1/8 measured center hole to center of hole. Your detail shows 2-3/8 center to center. Is there a way to remove arm and replace with old longer arm? How do I get replacement rivet? The longer arm has 07 stamped on it. The new arm has A6 stamped on it. I now have a second crank needing to be replaced. Same left hand Keller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Did you actually try the operator? There is some travel in the gearing that could make up the difference in arm length. You don't necessarily need the exact arm length. My next question is are you sure it is a Keller window you have? Check on the web site and look at our other operators we show. I have personally did service work for Keller industries and don't remember having trouble replacing awning window operators. Can you send us photos of your operator so we can try to identify it more closely?
A home owner from Columbia, SC says:
Yes I have the 039-60 installed. The window must lift up at the very end of the close to lock it in place. I will take pictures. I also have the broken piece and will take pictures of it. The Windows are stamped Keller read from the outside with the windows open.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You might be needing the 36-015 window hooks. They come in pairs left and right.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.