Replace window lock and tilt latch

A home owner from Pennington, NJ says:
I have a K. Hovnanian home built in the summer of 1996 in Mercer County, NJ. It is a single family home in the Smith Croissing development which is part of the larger Brandon Farms development. I believe I have a patriot window since several images on the internet look exactly like what I am looking for (tilt latch part 26-243). I do have a label on the window which has the following information:

HOV49 K. HOVNANIAN @ SMITH'S CROSSING
BLDG. 34 MULL
3150 WHITE SINGLE HUNG SLOPED
F.OP.ESS WINDOW 6/6 GRILLS WHITE
06/13/96, 36 1/2 x 59 1/2
6453.SL4999 1.A05 169378
676 GRIL1S
BIN#: 1 BLOG.BLDG.34

Andrew
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Andrew. I'm afraid that label does not tell us what top tilt latch you need. I would be happy to make a suggestion, but I will need to see a couple pictures of your hardware first. I would also like to know some general dimensions. Thanks!
A home owner from Pennignton, NJ says:
Spoke with Patriot and it seems likely that I have the 1900 series.

36.5" x 59.5" White single hung sloped

My wife is getting me photos and I will attach shortly
A home owner from Pennington, NJ says:
Attached are the photos of the hardware on my windows.

I would like to order each of parts:
a) left tilt latch Qty: 5
b) right tilt latch Qty: 5
c) window lever lock on tilting window Qty: 5
d) window lock latch on fixed window Qty: 5

I am assuming there is no left vs right on the window locks.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the images! They are a huge help. For the top tilt latches, see our 26-243 and 26-244. I also think you should consider our 90-305 lock and 90-301 keeper. Make sure to carefully compare the dimensions of our hardware to your own to ensure that they match. Let me know if they don't and we can try to find something better!
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.