SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority


A quick learner from CT says:
We ar in need of just a replacement wheel and its hinge for our kitchen drawer. Do you have the entire part I saw the wheels only...thanks!
User submitted a photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 32-021 and 32-022. I think this might be the type of roller you're looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)