SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Balance

A contractor from New York City says:
Hello,

My windows are from Bonneville they changed companies and it is very difficult for me to get any parts, I attached 3 photos of my balance, it measures 33 inches to from plastic to plastic ends and it 9/16ths wide any help would be great! I need like 10 pieces
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! This balance appears to be damaged. Could I see a picture of one that is undamaged? Can you also tell me what the stamps printed on the metal channel read?
A contractor from New York City says:
Not sure why that balance didn't have any stamps but similar window did hope this helps, I am not at the site home owner doesn't know how to remove another balance, Since I am not to far from you guys is there a worst case scenario where I can bring the balance to you if you cannot identify it
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I believe you have a balance made by a company that is no longer in business. We will not be able to offer a direct replacement, but I do think you should consider our S795-30 (with a 30F stamp option) as a substitute. If you decide to go that route, I also think you will need the 15-194 shoe and swap that out with the one that comes with the Series 795 by default.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)