SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Bottom Center Drawer Slide for Older Pennsylania House Dresser

A handy person from New Jersey says:
The dresser is 40 to 50 years old. The drawer slides are mounted on the bottom center of the drawer and on the center of the drawer openings of the dresser. Two of the slides mounted on the dresser are broken (front parts of the T slide sides) and I would like to replace them. These have a "T" cross section, about 1 1/8 inches across the top of the T and approximately 3/4 inch from the top of the T to the bottom the the T.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you're looking for exactly. Could I see a few pictures? That will help us find a good replacement.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
First, take a look and compare the dimensions to SWISCO product code 32-031, drawer guide. This guide has been known to replace the guides for Pennsylvania House drawer slides, however, I am not certain they only used this shape so compare and let us know if/how they differ.
A handy person from New Jerset says:
It runs from the front of the dresser to the back and supports the bottom center of the drawer. I am attaching a picture of an intact one viewed from the front of the drawer opening..

User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, great. Thank you. Check out our 32-063. This is a very versatile track kit that has been known to work in a great variety of drawers. You could also consider our 32-053.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)