SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Casement Window Crank

A quick learner from Sacramento, ca says:
Where can I find a replacement Casement window crank (opens to right) for a 23 year old Pozzi window?

M. Davis
A SWISCO example of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, and for the pictures! Please take a look at our 39-031 EntryGard Dual Arm Operator. Do you think that this might work for you? Please let me know!
A quick learner from Sacramento, ca says:
Thanks, Tom. Unfortunately, there is wood trim above the operator (see attached). It appears that I will have to remove the trim to remove the operator. Right? Since I will be replacing the damaged wood casing, I guess I can just arrange to have the top piece removed to make the necessary repairs. Does it appear that part #39-031 Entry Gard Dual Arm Operator is the correct replacement part???
Thanks again for your assistance.
Melissa
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It appears that our 39-031 is very close, however it's hard for me to tell without knowing the dimensions of your current operator. Please compare the dimensions we have listed in the 39-031's product image to your own hardware and see how they match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)