Replacement Channel Balances

A handy person from Chicago, IL says:

Hello,

I had started a thread with you about a week ago and have not been making much progress. I just spoke to someone on the phone and he asked me to resend everything so here it is again:

We are looking for replacement Channel Balances. They are 26" long, 1/2" wide. I've attached photos showing which type of parts they have on each end. Of the ones we have currently some are twisted, some are missing the end pieces, some are missing the metal clip thing. They are all messed up one way or another. So we need to purchase about 16 replacements.

It looks like it might be your "Series 351 Channel Balances", but I am not familiar enough with the attachment/options, parts, end pieces, shoe, clip thing, ?? etc., to know that I am ordering the right thing.

Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the depth of the balance bottom shoe is 1", then I recommend our S351-26. If the bottom balance shoe depth is 1-1/8", then consider our S390-26 instead. In either case, the spring strength option will be the 2565 for a sash weight range of 30 through 33 pounds.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.