Replacement Channel balances

A handy person from Roseville, CA says:
Hello,

I am looking into replacement balances and clips for my windows. I can not remove the balances as the clips seem to be broken and therefor I can not get the balances out.

I am looking for help on replacement clips, so I can hopefully remove the balances and replace with new ones. If i could get an ID on the balances and clips that would be great.

There is also a plastic bumper at the top of the window tracks I am not sure if that can be replaced as well, but if so and you can identify this item I would like to get a replacement part as well.

Thank you
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to tell exactly what you have, but I believe the old take out clip was likely a match for our 16-002. Look it over and tell me if this looks familiar to you. Once you are able to get the balance out of the window, let me know! If you can show us a clear picture of the top and bottom ends, we should be able to recommend a match for you.

It also looks like your top sash guide may have broken, but I can't say for sure. Watch the video below and let me know if this is a similar situation.
Perfect, I have ordered a set of clips, so I can remove the balances and verify all the missing pieces.

It does look like the top sash guide has broken on both sides, but I can verify which one I have once the window is removed. I appreciate the help and once i have the window out and can clearly see the parts I will get back in touch.

Any idea what is at the top of the window tracks? It looks like a sash stop 59-001, but I am not sure.

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It is a type of sash stop, yes, though we do not carry it. You really only need one per sash, instead of two, so if you are missing some perhaps you can distribute them evenly.
Sent a bunch of images yesterday but looking at your site I realized some images might be more important to ID a channel balance here are the new images.

Channel balance stamped 2740
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thank you! This window balance looks like our S390-28, which comes with our 19-002 top and 15-001 bottom. See what you think. As for the top sash guide, it may be our 18-110, but I can't be sure without seeing the whole thing.
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.