Replacement Crank Needed

A handy person from Hamilton, NJ says:
The attached image is the existing crank on an awning window. The gear is stripped, so when you turn the handle nothing happens.

You will note, this handle is built into the frame of the window. There are no mounting screws that are visible.

I don't know the manufacturer of the crank or window. It is a builders grade window installed when our house was built in 1983. The window is in good condition, I just need to replace the mechanics.

Hope you can help.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I am confident we can help you replace this operator, but I cannot identify it based on this picture. I will need to see a picture of it removed from the window. If that is not possible, then at the very least I would need to see a picture of the arms while the window is open all the way.
A handy person from Hamilton, NJ says:
Here are two other images from different angles. I hope this is enough to resolve my challenge.

Thanks.
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This angle is perfect, thanks. Start by looking at our 39-031 and 39-032 and let me know if their dimensions line up with your measurements.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.