SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Door Handle

A home owner from Virginia says:
I'm looking for a replacement door handle for a sliding door. I found the following information on the door: SGD-R20-144X96 Series #10. The door measures 74 inches wide by 94 1/2 incease tall. I have attached two pictures that will help. The mounting holes are 4 inches a part.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 82-069. The size of the door doesn't really help us determine what handle set you need, but compare the dimensions we show for the 82-069 and see if they match your original hardware.
A quick learner from Virginia says:
Thanks for the response. Can you tell me if the locking pin will fit the correct hole in my door? I tried one other handle that I thought would work but the pen fit the wrong hole in the door. Also, can you recommend new rollers as well?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The thumb lever for the 82-069 is adjustable, so it can work for both the top and bottom holes. That said, it looks like something is broken off in the current thumb lever hole. That may be why the last one didn't work.

I cannot identify what rollers you need based on the handle. I have to see your rollers removed from the door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)