SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Door Handle and Keyed Deadbolt

A quick learner from IL says:
Will your Product Code: 40-160 fit a Larson storm door model 243-FL id circa 1998 or so.
Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure! I wasn't able to cross reference that number to anything related to storm doors. Your best bet is to carefully go over the measurements and pictures we show for the 40-160 to confirm that it lines up with your current hardware.
A quick learner from IL says:
Thanks for your note. I will check out the item you referenced. I sent pictures of the door latch and lock I am attempting to replace to the email address attached to the email I received yesterday. Thanks again.
Gary
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Gary. If you have pictures, I highly recommend uploading them directly to this thread. If you're referring to the email you got when you posted this discussion, that's just an auto-reply. To make sure we get your pictures as fast as possible, please upload them here. That way we're not spreading our correspondence out over too many mediums.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)