SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Door Parts

A home owner from USA says:

I bought a house that didn
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Your brass lock set looks like our 82-400 for wood doors. On the aluminum door, it looks like an Acorn patio door with 3-1/2" hole centers. I believe that was the original lock set on the door. Take a look at our 82-004 in white and 82-055 in black. Your door is thicker than the normal 1" patio door, so you might need to purchase longer screws at the hardware store. Review these handle sets and let me know what you think.
A home owner says:
Did my message not come through? I know the atrium door hardware looks like 82-400. That's what I told you. The question was if you sell just the lock set? I don't have a key. Everything works great on that door. The other door is an acorn series 1200 dorwal. I'm looking for a complete hardware set that is keyed to lock it. Do you have something with a key for that door?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see. Sorry for the confusion! No, your original post was cut off so I didn't see that part. I'm afraid we do not have a key cylinder for the 82-400 separate, but a locksmith may be able to help you. As for the Acorn door, see our 82-055K, which is the key lock version of our 82-055.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)