SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Dresser Hardware

A home owner from Creswell, Oregon says:
Length is about 12 inches. This broke in the middle somehow. Fits on the inside of dresser wall in pre-drilled holes and then the drawer, with beveled sides the width of the track slides along it. Drawer does not slide in and out without this. I don't see any mfg markings on this at all.
User submitted a photo of a drawer track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I've never seen this kind of track before. It looks like it can break pretty easily! I think you might want to consider our 32-063. This is a pretty versatile track that can be used in many different types of drawers. Check out the video below to see how you may utilize it.
A home owner from Creswell, OR says:
The track I showed sits on the side of the drawer, not underneath. There is one on each side of the drawer attached to the side of the dresser and the drawer itself is routed out so it slides along the track. That is not what you are showing me here in the video.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
While our 32-063 mounts differently, it still may be used as a possible substitute. Looking at the video, do you think you could make this work in your current opening?

Unfortunately, we do not recognize the part in your original post. It may be unique to the furniture manufacturer. We do have side-mounted drawer track hardware, but one part goes on the side of the drawer and the other part attaches inside the unit, which I don't think could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)