SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement GU arm operator for a Stanley 3200 awning window

A home owner from Greenlawn NY says:
I need to replace the arm operator from a Stanley 3200 awning window. Enclosed please find 2 pictures of the item needed.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid this is an old Silverline awning window operator that has been discontinued for some time. I have repaired one of these before, but it took some handy work.

What I did was remove the end bearing from our 39-027E, then removed the arm extension off of the original operator. I then attached that extension to the new operator. You will have to drill extra holes and rivet the extension onto the 39-027E. Mounting the new operator casing to the window will also take some improvisation. It's a lot of work if you are up for it, but you may want to consider contacting a local handy person for assistance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)