Replacement Mortise Lock for Sliding Glass door

A handy person from Toronto, Canada says:
Hello,
I am trying to find a replacement Mortise Lock for my older Sliding Glass door. I don't know the brand of door but the lock as CD8B stamped on the inside. From other posts on your site, someone with the same lock code was referred to part # 82-211. This part does not look the same as mine. In another post, someone had a lock with code CD8A stamped on it. It looked the same as mine and had some similar dimensions. They were referred to part # 82-251.

The following are the dimensions of my lock:
Length of face = 5 1/4"
Width of face = almost 7/8"
Length of screw holes = 4 3/4"
Length of back part that inserts into door = 3 1/4"
Width of back part that inserts into door = almost 11/16"
Width of back part = 5/8"
Depth of back part = 1 5/16"

Can you please let me know if you have a part like this.

Thank you,
Kevin
User submitted photos of a mortise lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kevin. I agree, the 82-251 looks like the best match. The dimensions seem to match yours as well. I would just double check your measurements just to make sure that they're the same as what we show for the 82-251.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.