Replacement Part for Scheirich Drawer

A home owner from Media, PA 19063 says:
US Patent # 3980364

15000AB-3 (not sure what this number is)

The wheel broke in half on the right side plate.

Please help!! Thank Katherine
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid this drawer plate roller is no longer available. What we suggest is trying to just replace the wheel. First drill out the rivet holding the wheel to the plate, then choose a wheel that matches the size of yours. Start with our 10-109, 10-141 or 10-142 to start out with. You can use a 33-087 screw with a dab of Loc Tite on the threads to install.
A home owner from Durham, NC says:
I have just had the same bearing failure on one of my Scheirich drawers. The roller o.d. measures 61/64" and is 1/4" thick, so I will try your 10-109 wheel and 33-087 screw application. Thanks.
A landlord from Alberta says:
I'm looking for the slider that this person wanted the roller for. No marking on the slider but the roller bracket had a patent # 3980364 which is how I found this thread. The slider is 3/8" x 1" X 19-3/4". I presume they no longer make them either but do you have any ideas on how or where to get one? I included the pic of the roller bracket just for reference even though I only need the slider
Thanks,
Ron
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen drawer Slider.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't sell a good replacement for this old slider. Paul's suggestion above remains our only possible alternative, but even that's not guaranteed. These are just too old for us to get a hold of anymore, and I'm not sure who else might still have it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.