SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Parts for Patio Door

A home owner from North Carolina says:
See attached. This is a Silverline patio door installed in a home built in 2006. It is missing the thumb latch and one of the lock hooks. Do you have these parts?
User submitted a photo of a patio door.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I recommend you consider our 82-073 and 82-259. These appear similar to your own part, but carefully compare dimensions and let me know if they line up.
A home owner from North Carolina says:
Thank you but the measurements are different. My mortise latch is bigger. 11" from top mounting screw to bottom screw as compared to 9 7/8". The latch is 3/4" wide compared to 9/16".
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, thank you again for your patience in this matter. We have found a possible match for this mortise lock and are going to bring it in. I will let you know as soon as it is online and available to purchase.
A home owner from NC says:
Thank you. Please do let me know.
Profile picture of Tom
Please take a look at new SWISCO product code 82-265, Multi-Point Mortise Lock with Face Plate, and see if this can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)