SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Patio Door Handle

A quick learner from Baltimore, MD says:
Hey! I need some help with a replacement door handle. The only thing I could really read on the slider was Herculite K and that's how I found the website. Let me know if you can point me in the right direction, thanks.

-Zach
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Zach! I can't really tell what handle you have without a little more information. Unfortunately, Herculite K is just the brand of the glass, not the door.

Would you happen to have your old handle around for us to see? If not, it's not a big deal. Instead, I'd like to start by getting the distance between the two outer installation holes, center-to-center. Let me know!
A quick learner from Baltimore, MD says:
Tom,

Thanks for the reply, looks to be 4". I couldn't find the old handle. Let me know your thoughts, thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome. That definitely narrows it down. I think you should check out our 82-031, 82-035, and 82-069 to start out. These all have a hole spacing of 3-15/16", which I think might be what you have. Double check and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)