SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Patio Glass Door Single Wheel Rollers

A handy person from Florida says:

Attached is a picture of a part I need. Two of them. These came out of a sliding glass door in my house. I am unable to identify the manufacturer of the door.

If these exact parts are unavailable, perhaps you could make a suggestion of a part that would work.

Thanks so much.

User submitted photo of patio glass door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Chris.

Thank you for submitting your photo. However, you've only included the inside portion of the housing. In order for us [and yourself] to accurately identify a working replacement, the outside of the housing will have to be measured.

Moving forward, submit a few photos of the outside housing. It still may be in your door.

In the meantime, take a look at the Swisco 81-007 Sliding Door Roller and the 81-086 Capitol Door Roller. Take note, you must take into consideration the complete housing (inside and out) when researching sliding door roller replacements.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Dave, Thanks for the quick and informative follow up. As per your direction, I've removed the inside portion of the housing. Here's a picture.

My guess is that we are talking about the Swisco 81-007 Sliding Door Roller.

What do you think?
User submitted image of door roller housing.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting the photo of the roller housing.

Please take a look at the Swisco 81-032 Sliding Door Roller.
A home owner from Florida says:

That looks like it! I've ordered two.

Thanks so much.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)