SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Pella Window gasket

A quick learner from Cambridge, WI says:
I am looking for a replacement gasket for the bottom of our pella window. It is 26" long, 5/16" wide and where it fits into the bottom of the window is 1/16" wide. It appears to be plastic and is flat not tube type gasket
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you remove a sample and show us a picture of this gasket's end? That will help us find the best match. Please also give us your measurements of the end.
A quick learner says:
attaching photo of gasket end. The gasket is 5/8"wide and the small part that fits into the groove of the bottom of the window is 1/16" wide
User submitted a photo of window spline.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find this exact gasket. Our 58-178 Pella rainstrip appears similar, though. I wonder if this could be a newer version of what you have. I'm afraid I cannot be certain, but this may be the closest match we have. Look it over and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)