SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Rollers

A handy person from USA says:
I have two sliding glass doors that the rollers are old and rusted. The roller is 2 5/8 long and 11/16 wide. The inside piece says AS 7873. I have attached a couple pics. For some reason your upload feature on the website was not working last night.

Unfortunately I took pictures and then reinstalled the door because it was cold outside. I should have come in and identified the roller while I still had it in my hand. I had no idea there were so many different rollers! If you cannot identify the rollers from these pictures, I will take the door off again.

I appreciate any help you can provide. If you have questions, do not hesitate to call.

Col TP Ball
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think we can still help. I'm inclined to think our 82-023 is a match. It has the same general dimensions as your part, so I think it could be okay even though it has a smaller wheel. You can always adjust the roller to make up for that difference. What do you think?
A home owner from San Antonio says:
Yes, I think those will work. I will order 4.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)