SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Sliding Door Screen, Handle and Mortise Lock

A home owner from Portland, Oregon says:
I am looking for a replacement handle and mortise as well as screen for my Viking Industries Sliding Door. I am attaching three photos to help you identify what I might need.

I don't have the old hardware.

The first picture shows the end of the door where the mortise lock will go. It looks to me like the measurements will match your product 82-218, as the screw holes are 3 11/16" apart with the inside measurement of 3 3/16" and a width of 1/2".

The last picture shows the holes for the handle attachment. The outer screw holes are 5 3/8" apart. The distance between the outer edges of the inner holes is 2 9/16" apart and the inner edges of the inner holes are 15/16" apart.

Thank you!!!!
A customer submitted photo of a patio door.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 82-035 Patio Door Handle Set. Do you think this could work? Please compare its hole center dimensions to those on your door. Let me know what you think!
I don't think that will work because the holes for the handle mounting are 5 3/8" apart with holes in between at 2 9/16" and 15/16" apart. The measurements of 82-035 Patio Door Handle Set don't match those.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! Have you seen our 82-061 Antiquity Patio Door Handle Set? Its screw hole distance, center-to-center, measures 5-3/8". Would this be a better match?
I think that looks like it will be perfect. Thank You!!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)