SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Sliding Glass Door Track & Rollers

A home owner from Oakdale, MN says:
I want to replace the rollers and track insert on my sliding glass patio door. I would prefer to have the parts in advance of muscling the door off to replace the parts and am hoping you can help me source the correct parts without having to remove the door and rollers first to identify them. The door sticker reads: The Hi-Therm Corporation 083 Series XL 600 Patio Door 0.669" Air Space U-0.49-95

It is a vinyl door with a metal insert that snaps in to serves as track. I believe it is comparable to your part number 80-100. The rollers are hidden from view. The roller adjustment screw is at the inside door base, facing inside the room, located 4 7/8" from the edge on each side.

Are you familiar with this door and required parts?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Hi-Therm Corporation or what hardware they used for their doors, but from your description, it could be our 81-018 or the stainless steel version, 81-149. The 81-100 stainless steel track cover is very poplar with heavy patio sliding doors. That said, there is no way to be sure. The only way to guarantee that our rollers are a match is to compare them to what you have installed now.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)