Replacement Spring Balances

A quick learner from denver, CO says:
Can you please assist me in identifying the right replacement parts necessary to refurbish three identical windows?

The attached image depicts the various parts I need. Item #1 depicts the stamp on the side of the existing block and tackle spring balances. I can deduce that it is a 26 inch unit. The weight of the sash is 19 lbs. Can I assume that there is no distinction made between the left and right side balance springs? Items #2 and #3 depict the plastic pieces attached to either end of the balance spring. Item #4 depicts the plastic "stop" attached to the sash itself. Some of these were probably busted as a result of the broken spring balances.

If you can provide me with the right part numbers from your website, I can order them pronto.

Sincerely,

Rob
User submitted photo of channel balance and attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Rob, thank you for your patience.

Order replacement balance S385-27 with the 2650 option.

For the sash guide, image number 4, please take a look at the Swisco 18-009 Top Sash Guide.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
18-009 : 5/8
18-009
Price: $0.79
5/8" Top Sash Guide
S385-27 : 27
S385-27
Price: $9.55
27" Series 385 Channel Balance
How to replace a window sash channel balance
Video
How to replace a window sash channel bal...
How to identify a replacement channel balance
Video
How to identify a replacement channel ba...
How to replace a channel balance
Guide
How to replace a channel balance