Replacement Tie bar

A quick learner from Van nuys California says:
I Need a tie bar length 47" with 3 pins lock
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to find a tie bar that matches your dimensions, but I need more information. Please take a couple pictures of the tie bar, along with exact dimensions. Please also tell me how many "wheels" there are along its length.
A quick learner from Van nuys ca says:
Here is a picture with the dimensions it's 4 wheels
User submitted a diagram of a tie bar.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information. Is there any way I can see a picture of the "wheels?" There are various types and seeing what they look like is important to determining what will work as a replacement. Thanks!
A quick learner from Van nuys says:
Hello did you get the pictures regarding. Tie bar
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we have not yet received your pictures. Please upload them directly to this thread so that we can review them.
A quick learner from van nuys says:
Tie bar
User submitted a photo of a tie bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We have found what we believe to be a match and are currently working on adding it to our catalog. We will let you know the moment it becomes available. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 38-919!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.