Replacement Track

A home owner from USA says:
Track 6' for Traco hurricane doors. Door info and worn track pictures attached. Door is 1and1/8" wide. Do you have a replacement? I think the track is too far gone for a cover. The one picture includes track guides which I added because of the missing rail.
User submitted a photo of a door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This is a tricky situation. The rail looks to be too damaged for a cover. I think the least inexpensive way out is to cut off the damaged rail with a chisel and install a replacement track like our 80-106. Before you do that, though, replace the door rollers or the same thing will happen in the future. If you don't know what you have, you can remove the rollers from the door and upload a few pictures of them here for us to look at.
A handy person from Bimini, Bahamas says:
Thanks so much, I'll order a couple of them.
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.