SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement Traco handles

A quick learner from Chicago says:
I am wondering what exterior handle you would recommend pairing with this interior handle? I'm assuming this will easily replace my existing 4" center Traco pulls - see attached photo?

Thanks for your help!
Alana
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Alana. We have a few different handle sets you may want to consider. See our 82-031, 82-069, and 82-035. I think you could use one of these to replace yours. See what you think!
Hi there!
I was wondering specifically if 82-224 would fit our existing setup? We're looking to down-play the look of the handles...

Thanks!
Alana

PS - please let me know if you need me to resend photos of our existing handles...
Profile picture of Paul
Unfortunately, no, I don't think the 82-224 will work. This handle set is made for a very specific sort of door. It also has different measurements than your current handle set. I think if you re-measure your hole spacing (center-to-center) you will see it's more like 3-15/16", not 4".
Do you know of any aluminum handles that will replace my existing set that will virtually disappear?

Thanks!!
Profile picture of Paul
I'm afraid we do not have any handles in this style that are made like you describe. The only option I can think of would be a white handle like the 82-069, which would not stand out as much as the black handle on your white door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)