Replacement Window Keys for Norco Jeld-Wen Aluminum Frame Storm Screens

A home owner from Mount Horeb Wisconsin says:
These are window keys for Noro Jeld-Wen aluminum storm screen window frames that fit into a combination storm screen unit. They were manufactured in 1994. The two keys on the left side of the windows are stationary. The two key on the right side of the window have a sliding piece that moves in and out of the key slot so you can take the window out for cleaning from the inside. There's a number on one of the sliding pieces that says 2-428. Thank you!! :)
User submitted photos of window hardware.
User submitted photo of their window latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. For the latches, see our 91-004 and 91-005. As for the corners, see our 95-026 and 95-027 instead. I think this hardware could work for you, but see if you agree.
A quick learner from Mount Horeb Wisconsin says:
Looks like a winner! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! These little pieces will save me LOTS of time, effort and money replacing the windows that blew off in a windstorm. We have the frames and can put in the glass, but nothing works without these!! THANKS AGAIN! I will place the order. :):):)
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.