SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement adjustable sliding door wheels

A quick learner from Cape Town, South Africa says:
I have a job where I have to replace wheels that were made in China. Not available in South Africa. They are heavy duty adjustable wheels. I can give you the dimensions of wheel . Maybe you can match with something similar.

The wheel casing length ( 95mm ) is not critical as it fits in chanel.The Height is ( 72mm ) Fully raised & ( 60mm ) then on its lowest adjustment.The casing width must not exede ( 22mm ) The actual bearing & nylon wheel has a diameter of ( 36mm )Inner .iow to where it meets track, and a outer wheel diameter of ( 46mm ) That means it has a ( 5mm ) running depth. The track is approximately ( 5mm ) wide. It Has a similar double adjustable wheel like you're Part no: 81-156 but need to be able to screw to top of chanel, unlike yours
The 81- 128 would be ideal if specs concur with what I have given you .with a nylon wheel ,as it runs on a aluminium track.
Others that could also work is as following part no,s 168, 052, 051, and 159. Please see if you could assist in this.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Would it be possible to see a picture of your roller out of the door? The rollers you picked out from our catalog are all very different from one another. Also, keep in mind we list detailed dimensions for each roller on their respective store pages.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)