SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement balance and tilt latch

A quick learner from north carolina says:
I am looking for these parts. Are they available? I need at least 6 balances and 3 sets of tilt locks.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid I don't know what hardware you have, and the sticker does not tell me who the manufacturer is. We can still help, but we'll need more detailed information.

First, please show me either end of your balance so that we can see what kind of attachments you have. I would also like you to tell me the dimensions of the latch, including the distance between the installation holes. Thanks!
A quick learner from north carolina says:
These are the bottoms of the balances.. I will have to measure what I have to go and get you the size of the balance.. These parts are on a job and there is no internet access there.
User submitted photos of a balance shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the additional picture! It looks like your balance is our Series 795 channel balance, however you have the smaller 15-194 shoe. The shoe that comes with the Series 795 is larger, but you can just clip that off and clip on the 15-194. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)