Replacement bottom door sweep for steel Stanley door

A home owner from Huntington ny says:
I have a stanley door , steel, thats about 20 years old. I can't find a replacement bottom sweep for it. Can you help me?
the under side of the door is hollow with 2 small fins where the sweep slides in and hold. the sweeps i have found have 2 rubber tracks but they don't lock into anything on my door underside. look at the pic of my door with the sweep still attached.
Help??
A customer submitted photo of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
These door bottoms always end up being a problem! It seems every manufacture uses their own type of weather strip and no two are interchangeable, which can make replacing them a huge hassle.

That said, we have a couple types I think you should check out that may work for you. Take a look at our 58-009 Bottom Prime Door Sweep, and our 58-174 Prime Door Sweep. Compare their measurements to your sample and see if any of them would be an ideal replacement.
A quick learner from Kansas says:
Would be nice to know if one of these worked for Huntington. I'm looking for the same sweep. Looks like 58-174 would work.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
58-009 : Bottom Prime Door Sweep, 3'
58-009
Price: $10.95
Bottom Prime Door Sweep, 3'
58-174 : Prime Door Sweep, 36
58-174
Price: $5.95
Prime Door Sweep, 36"