SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement channel balance

A quick learner says:
I have a window that requires two replacement channel balance units. The markings on the original went as follows, 86 29-2 IA5 CMC 2. Can you recommend to me which replacement channel balance to use? This is from a none tilt out window, the width of the balance is the one half inch size, and the length is thirty inches.

Thank you for your help with this!
A user submited photo of window channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Before I can confirm what Series channel balance you have, I'll have to figure out what your bottom shoe is. Please look at the measurements for our 15-001 and 15-002 bottom shoes and note their depths. As you can see, they are 1-1/8" deep and 1" deep, respectively. Which measurement more closely resembles your own shoe?

Can you also confirm the length of the metal channel?
A quick learner from Lehigh Acres, Florida says:
The shoe measurement is 1" deep. Also, the metal channel length is 30".

Thanks,
Kevin...
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the information, Kevin! Now, with a winged top attachment and non-winged bottom attachment, your balance will have to be custom made. To begin, please see this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)