Replacement channel for tilt window

A quick learner from Gaithersburg, MD says:
I need a replacement channel for a double hung, tilting window, and I hope that you'll be able to identify the parts that I may use.

I attach some photos that should help. One of them is of the sticker that describes the window specifications. The others are of the channel itself, and of the channel's string attachment point in another, identical window.

The names of the files with the photos explain what they show.

The channel is 30" long and 9/16" wide. The spring (which I have and is OK) is 1/2" in diameter, and 14" long (measured from the ends of the hooks).

I thank you very much in advance for any help that you may be able to provide.

Sincerely,
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks similar to our S770-30 channel balance. Check it out and see if you think this could work for you as a replacement.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.