SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement corner vinyl patent # US4578903 Part # L 11226

A quick learner from Williamstown NJ says:
Hi I am looking for a vinyl replacement corner. Its almost just like your # 11230 however ours do not have a latch on it. I would appreciate any help you can give me,I need a few of them . I also need many different parts which I am looking for. I thought that I would tackle one thing at a time.

Thank you in advance
Carol
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we may be able to help. Please take a few pictures of the corner in question and we can work from there. If you can remove the corner before you take pictures, that would be a huge help. Thanks!
Thank you Tom for getting back to me so fast. We took the window out and took pictures of the part. I hope this will help.
Thank You
Carol
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have that plastic piece, but yours seems to be in good condition. Check out the 26-083 pivot bar and compare it to your broken metal piece. Perhaps you can re-use the plastic base and simply swap out the pivot bar, assuming they match.
Hi Tom
The pivot bar is a match! I have to see how many I need to order. The picture I sent you of the Pivot Housing was a good one .I need the other side (right) which is broken, also a few more as well as many other parts. Does the part number L 11226 mean anything to you? Again Thank You!You solved one of my parts all ready
Carol
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... well, there is the 26-117, which goes with the 26-083, but I don't think that will work in your case. It's just too different. I don't know if your specific part is available any longer. You may want to consider using something like our 26-395, but you would likely have to retro fit it to make it work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)