SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement crank

A landlord from kEMPTON PA. says:
I HAVE kOLBE CASEMENT WINDOWS INSTALLED IN MY BED AND BREAKFAST. I HAVE REPLACED THE CRANKS IN THE PAST FROM A LOCAL DISTRIBTOR. THEY ARE ENTRY GUARD TRUTH THE PART HAS TWO NUMBERS 30470 LH ON THE LONG ARM AND 20810 ON THE SHORT ARM.I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE TWO SETS BOTH RIGHT AND LEFT. hOPE YOU CAN HELP. THANKS JIM
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Our most popular Truth Entrygard operators with two arms are the 39-031 and 39-032, take a look and compare the measurements to the operators you are looking to replace. If you have trouble, please feel free to send us photos to research.
A quick learner from United States says:
I SHOULD HAVE INFORMED YOU THAT THE WINDOWS ARE 22 YEARS OLD. I CAN NOT FIND THE NUMBERS THAT MATCH YOUR NUMBERS
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The numbers 39-031 and 39-032 are SWISCO product codes. We're only saying that you will need to compare your operators to what we have in our catalog and feel free to send any pictures if you get stumped.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)