Replacement cranks for aluminum 4 panel louvered windows?

A home owner from Maumee, OH says:
HI, I need help finding these cranks. No names, ID #s or anything anywhere. They are white aluminum,4 panel -about 36" by 62" (? framed in so can't be sure).
The cranks are on the right.From the bottom 2 mounting holes to the third top hole it is 5 and 1/4". The bottoms mounting holes are about 1 and 1/16th" apart.the arm that attaches to the window brace between the geared arm is @ 2 and 3/8ths - 2 and 1/2". I re-measured the window extension arm and if I go center to center of the hole it is 1 and 1/4" spacing.
Jalousie crank
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The closest match to your dimensions I was able to find is our 39-025 and 39-026. Could you possibly use these as replacements?
A home owner from Maumee says:
Thanks Tom.
I am going to order 1 unit and see if it works. I'll order more if it does. Not sure about the shoulder bolt screws but I'll see if the old one will tap in.

Thanks again,
Stan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your business, Stan! Please let us know how it works out.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.