SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement door handle

A home owner from Bellevue, NE says:
I saw in a previous post that the 82-00K would replace mine that is stamped "DNS INDUSTRIES 16 INSIDE PULL STANDARD" on the inside handle. My existing one is chrome which I really don't mind going black but mine includes a wood handle pull that mounts to the existing 2 mounting screws. Do you have a model like this one in either chrome or even black with a wood handle?

Also, this goes in a 3 seasons room that has a hot tub in the room. The chrome one we had is very pitted probably due to the moisture in the room. Would the black one be a better option for the moisture? The sliding glass door frame is black.
User submitted a photo of patio door handles.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, our 82-002K looks like a match. Just make sure the dimensions match. For the wood pull, you could use either our 88-001 or 81-002.

Color isn't going to prevent corrosion. All of these locks are die cast and unfortunately will corrode with high humidity.
A home owner from Bellevue, NE says:
Thank you, I'll look into these.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)