SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement door sweep for a Benchmark door

A quick learner from usa says:
I am looking for a replacement door sweep for my Benchmark door, it is out of an older mobile home. I was able to find one through a company called Strybuc, but you must be a dealer or meet a minimum requirement to order which would leave me with useless multiples. Their dimensions were slightly different than the ones I found on your site for part number 58-009 but their dimensions seemed to better match my door sweep. It was white 35-11/16 inches long, and 1-7/8 instead of 1-3/4. Could you offer any assistance? It seems I can just order one from you and I would much prefer that option. Thank you for your time

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For a Benchmark door, I think that our 58-009 door sweep is a good place to start. We don't have anything that matches your dimensions exactly, though, and this is our closest match. You can order just one, yes.
A handy person from Litchfield CT says:
Thank you for your reply! I actually had some reservations as I was comparing the two dimensions and I remeasured my sweep when I got home and your measurements are spot on. I will be placing my order shortly. Thank you for your timely reply!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)