Replacement drawer rollers for kitchen cabinets

A home owner from Hartford CT says:
Attached is a photo of the roller guides that I need to replace. I have 6 drawers that need them since the nylon(?) rollers are quite worn. I am in the process of trying to restore my kitchen cabinets and drawers and these are in the bad shape. I think this is causing the drawers to wobble. I thought your 32-045 or 32-095 would work but please let me know ASAP what you think. I think the kitchen was done in the 1970s by a previous owner.
Lanny
Customer submitted picture of kitchen cabinet drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I think our 32-095 Mono-Rail Drawer Track Roller looks close. Please check to see if the wheel is the same; our 32-095 has a 3/4" diameter wheel.
I received the 32-095 roller. The good news is that it fits the back of the drawer well. The bad news is that the rollers are a bit too small for the track. they slide out and the door is very loose. The specs say the roller is 3/4" but it measures smaller.the old roller is worn but is bigger. Is there another answer?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to see you had some trouble with your roller application. I checked the wheel diameter of the 32-095 wheel appears to measure about 23/32", a bit under the 3/4" measurement.

Now, back to your original post on January 10th. You stated the 32-045 may also be another option, and we agree. The 32-045 is an overall thicker and stronger roller, and may prove to work a little better with your kitchen cabinets.
the roller needs to be bigger than the 32-095 so it will not come out of the track. If a better option would be to do a kit like 32-051 I will do that. The photo on your site looks a lot like my rail and I really only need 3 or 4 which are the worst ones.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 32-045 is slightly larger, so if the 32-095 did not work then the 32-045 might be a better option/ If you don't wish to purchase it, or if you try it and it is still too light, the 32-051 kit would be your next best option.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
32-045 : Monorail Drawer Track Roller
32-045
Price: $1.45
Monorail Drawer Track Roller
32-051 : Monorail Drawer Roller Track Kit
32-051
Price: $4.98
Monorail Drawer Roller Track Kit
32-095 : Mono-Rail Drawer Track Roller
32-095
Price: $1.48
Mono-Rail Drawer Track Roller