Replacement floor track for sliding mirror closet doors

A quick learner from Los Angeles CA says:
I need to replace my floor track for sliding mirror closet doors. The track is similar to those on the pictures for a Monarch mirror door. I believe the 23-258 will work as the replacement track. However, the length of track I need is 95 inches. This is longer than the size on your website. can you produce the size I need? How much would it cost?
User submitted photos of a sliding mirror door track.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Yes, we can have this track made up for an 8' opening, though the actual measurement will be between 95-3/4" to 96". I will post again here as soon as it becomes available.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Our 8' track is now available. Please see our 23-261.
A quick learner from chino hills, ca says:
I have a similar track I need to replace but it is 116" long. Do you have that length?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, no. However, you can use two smaller tracks. You will just have to cut them to size and butt them together. To cut them down, you can use a fine tooth hacksaw like our 75-023.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
23-258 : 6 ft. x 3 in. Mirror Door Track
23-258
Price: $95.70
6 ft. x 3 in. Mirror Door Track
23-261 : 8 ft. x 3 in. Mirror Door Track
23-261
Price: $111.85
8 ft. x 3 in. Mirror Door Track
75-023 : Adjustable Hacksaw
75-023
Price: $5.98
Adjustable Hacksaw
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Video
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and t...