Replacement for USIP Hinge

A home owner from Slidell says:
I have some USIP 3/8" inset hinges installed on cabinets in a 47 year old house that we want to replace with a similar hinges in satin nickel. I've attached photos of the hinge.

I found similar inset hinges at HD and Lowes but the distance (7/8") between the center of the hinge holes to the inside of the inset is to wide. This same distance on the USIP hinge is 5/8".

It appears that USIP is no longer in business and while searching I came across a thread from one of your customer service reps trying to help another person looking for a replacement for USIP hinges, so I thought you may be able to help.

Can you recommend a 3/8" inset hinge that I could use?

I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you,

Deborah
Cabinet hinge
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us, Deborah. Our 32-127 hinge set appears that it could be a good match for you. Please take a look and carefully compare yours to ours. Get back to us and let us know if this is what you have been looking for.
A quick learner from Slidell says:
Is there a way to order just one to make sure it will work before we order all that we need?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we cannot supply the individual components of the 32-127 kit separately, but we have no minimum purchase quantity restriction on the kit itself. You can order as little as just 1 kit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.