Replacement for a Caldwell block and tackle

A home owner from Bakersfield, California says:
I need to find a replacement for a Caldwell block and tackle window balance. The balance that I have is 29" long, 5/8" wide and 5/8" tall. It has ' 27 5 HQ CALDWELL ' on the edge. Please let me know if you have these available.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our S385-28 channel balance and see if this can work for you. Just double check the length of the metal channel; with a stamp like 27 5, it should be 28" long, not 29". Do not include the nylon attachments in your measurement.
A quick learner says:
Thank you,
After reviewing your product selection guide, I purchased 4 each 28" Series 350 Channel Balance with the 2750 option (for 28lb windows). If this is terribly incorrect, please let me know so I can adjust my order.

Thank you again for the help,
marc
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I do not think the Series 350 is correct, since your top attachment has wings. Like I said above, the S385-28 looks like the closest match to me.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.