SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement for a Milgard single-hung non-tilt white vinyl double-pane sash balance (25DS 42)

A quick learner from San Jose says:
Hi,

I have a "Milgard single-hung non-tilt white vinyl double-pane window".
The sash weighs approx. 34lbs.
The balance has markings (25DS 42). It has a 1/2" channel with length 25-3/4".

I went through your selection guide and found the following closest match to be S380-25. But the bottom shoe looks slightly different from 15-005. It has a small roller inside it with a metal flange. (See attached picture)

Please help me choose the correct bottom shoe.

Thanks
Shiv
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Shiv! We can definitely help you replace this, but you have a special kind of balance that will have to be a custom order. I have all the information I need to get started, I just need to know how many you want!
A quick learner from San Jose says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick response.
I would need 4 of these balances.
I would also like to replace the balances on my other room windows which are same type but different dimensions.

I will get back to you this weekend with all the dimensions and counts.
How do I place this custom order and pay?

Thanks
Shiv

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks. I'm going to email you a custom order link (which includes price quote). You can use this link to add this custom balance to your cart, and then you can check out from our site as if it were a normal purchase.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)