Replacement for a Possi operator

A home owner from Los Gatos Ca says:
Hello, I need to replace the operators on a few old Possi casement windows. I have attached a picture of one for comparison. The only part number on it is 07702-00. In one of your previous postings you recommend a 39-014 and 39-013. Would your part number 39-028 be an exact replacement? Also, the arm has a bend looking at from the top. Does it also have a slight bend looking at it from the side as depicted on your site. Thanks in advance.
User: operator
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 39-013 and 39-014 look close. The 39-028 has a similarly shaped base, but your arm is far longer. The shape of the base doesn't matter, yours is just an older version. They don't make these operators with a squared base anymore. As for the bend, I can't make it out from your photo. If it's only a slight bend, I think the 39-013 can still work.
A quick learner from los gatos CA says:
Dave, Thank you for the reply. The operator in the pic I posted is a 13.5" and the 39-013 and 014 are 9.5". I need a number of both the 13.5" and 9.5" L/R and white.
The bend I was referring to was in the picture in your catalog, looking at it from the side. Thanks in advance.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean. The 39-013 and 39-014 both have arm lengths of 13-1/2". I think you may be thinking of our 39-028E and 39-027E, which are the shorter versions.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.