SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement for AcornDorWall slider inside pull

A home owner from Grand Rapids, Michigan says:
My rollers need to be replaced when the weather is better - but the excessive drag has caused the inside pull to break right off. All I have found to ID is AcornDorWall on the outside handle, a spec label and some numbers on/in the windows. Some items I think are key from the spec label are; series 1200, 101 - 85 and spec SGD-C20/SGD - C30. One of the numbers stamped in the window is 86 1GCC-362CBA JS. The handle itself is a 10"x1.125"x.625" metal bar painted to look like wood. The piece that is actually broken is the bracket that the handle and the door attach to. The bracket is a dark brown color that matches the door frame. It is nearly 5.75" long where it attaches to the handle and so is the flat piece that attaches to the door. That piece is 1" wide. It allows for a lock in the middle and screws centered about 3.5" apart. Can you please help me to identify the part that I need? Thanks.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
For the Acorn Series 1200 roller, please take a look at the Swisco 81-030 Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller.

For your handle replacement, you may want to look at the Swisco 82-004 and the 82-055.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)