Replacement gasket for casement window

A home owner from New York State says:
When I opened one casement window this spring, the rubber gasket separated from the inside track. It tore apart and part is in the track still and part is hanging loose. Can I get a replacement gasket? Thanks.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Yes, we can help you replace the gasket. Can you send us a photo or drawing of the profile? Include a few measurements such as the base length and thickness.
A home owner from New York State says:
Could you explain exactly what is "base length and thickness"? I'm thinking the length of the opening that the gasket is in? I don't have a guess where I should measure the thickness. We can send you a photo when I'm sure how to measure. Thanks.

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I imagine you should be able to find something similar in our bubble seal catalog section (let me know if I am wrong). If you find something similar, click on that product to view the the large product image. In the large product image you will see how we measure our bubble seals.

Do you know the brand name of your casement window?
A home owner from New York State says:
The brand name of the window is Thermalguard.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would like to see a profile drawing but off the top of my head I know Thermal Guard windows in the past have used our 58-135, bubble seal. Take a look and see if it matches up to your existing bubble seal.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
58-135 : Bubble Seal, 3/16
Price: $14.58
Bubble Seal, 3/16" x 3/8"
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
How to identify replacement weatherstrip...