SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement handle for sliding glass door

A handy person from Maryland says:
I need help identifying the handle/lock set for the sliding glass door in the home we just moved into. I looked for any labels in/on the door/jam and the only thing I came across was what looks like JEB and then the info for the tempered glass. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Eric
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Eric. Thanks for posting. Have you seen our 82-069? This looks pretty similar to the handle in your images. Take a look and see what you think.

I'm not so sure about the mortise lock though. Could you give me more dimensions? I'd like to know the distance between the installation holes, center-to-center. That will help me find a possible part number. In the meantime, you may want to check out our 82-226 or 82-227.
A handy person from Maryland says:
There are two pieces for the lock. One is the bracket that mounts to the door. The center to center dimensions for those holes are 4 5/8. The center to center dimensions for the lock to mount to the bracket are 3 5/8. The center to center dimensions for the handle to bolt through the door are 4 15/16. Hope this helps. I will take a look at those part numbers listed previously. Thank you for your timely response.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. If the hole spacing for the bracket is 4-5/8", then I think our 82-226 is a good place to start. I'm not sure about the handle though. Are you sure the hole spacing is 4-15/16"? We have a couple of handles with that spacing, but none of them match your style, and none of them can use that kind of mortise lock. Please double check for me and let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)