SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement handles

A quick learner from San Leandro, CA 94577 says:
Looking for handles to replace, plastic portion of handles is stripping out and needs to be replaced, trying to find out if we can just change out the plastic portion of handle. color needs to match existing handles if plastic portion cannot be purchased separately. Please contact me A.S.A.P. this is critical to get these replaced right away. I'm looking for 40-50 new handles or replacement parts.
User submitted pictures of replacement handles for window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting.

Start out by taking a look at the 39-224 Fold-down Crank Handle. It is currently available in the color White, but we're also looking into other color options.
A quick learner from US says:
The 39-224 is the part I found on-line that I believe matches the handle we need, My question is can we just buy the plastic insert. Please advise on plastic insert as well as the required color if available and if so how long would it take to receive them.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The plastic insert is not available separately, however, I am getting the silver powder coated finish handles in for you. I'll post again soon, when they are ready.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The 39-224, Fold-Down Crank Handle w/ 5/16" Hex Gear Bore, is now available in the needed silver color.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)